Palestinians Under Attack

smamajd

Palestinians Under Attack

ÊÚÑÖ ÇáÔÚÈ ÇáÝáÓØíäí Ýí ÛÒå áÙáã ÑåíÈ Úáì ÇíÏí ÇáÞæÇÊ ÇáÇÓÑÇÆíáíå

Palestinians are exposed for horrible unfairness at the hands of
Israeli forces.

ÍÕÇÑ ÏÇã áÔåæÑ .. ÇäÞØÇÚ ááßåÑÈÇÁ ÏÇã áÔåæÑ..

The siege by Israel lasted for months..
Power blackout has lasted for months..
Potable water has been disconnected for months..

ÊÌæíÚ ÊÔÑíÏ

Starvation has been spread along the Gaza Strip among children and
elderly

æÇÎÑ ÇáÌÑÇÆã åí åÐå ÇáãÌÒÑå

The biggest crime and is the one that comes to complete the unfairness
( the attack)

Besides the starvation and blocking any life resources from getting
into the Strip Israel is killing, attacking any remaining lives in
Gaza.

äÑíÏ Çä íÚÑÝ ÇáÚÇáã ÈÇÌãÚå

We want the whole wold to be informed what is Israel!!!

ÍÞíÞÉ ÇÓÑÇÆíá .. ÞÊá ÔÚÈ ÇÚÒá

We want the whole wold to know the reality of Israel
Its reality is The killing of defenseless, helpless and poor people by
this Brutal and inhumanity

ÈåÐå ÇáæÍÔíå

ÝÇíä ÕæÊ ÇáÍÞ

So, Where is the truth

where is the humanity

Look below at the photo attached as a result of the Israeli attack
against Palestinians

ãáÝ ãÕæÑ Úä ÂËÇÑ ÇáÏãÇÑ ÇáÊí ÎáÝåÇ ÇáÞÕÝ ÇáæÍÔí ÇáÅÓÑÇÆíáí ÖÏ
ÇáÝáÓØíäííä:

http://nawasreh.com/samieo/images-632573.jpg

http://nawasreh.com/samieo/images-63574.jpg

http://nawasreh.com/samieo/images-6325y38.jpg

ÞÕÝ Úáì ÇãÇßä ãÊÝÑÞÉ ãä ÞØÇÚ ÛÒÉ

Attack at many different places in Gaza Strip

ÛÇÑÇÊ ÇÓÑÇÆíáíÉ ãÊÊÇáíÉ ÊÓÊåÏÝ ÞØÇÚ ÛÒå

http://nawasreh.com/samieo/images-632542.jpg

http://nawasreh.com/samieo/images-632579.jpg

http://nawasreh.com/samieo/images-632547.jpg

http://nawasreh.com/samieo/images-632558.jpg

http://nawasreh.com/samieo/images-632550.jpg

http://nawasreh.com/samieo/images-632554.jpg

Where is the world's conscience , feelings and humanity

Ãíä ÇáÍÞ ..

Where si the Just and the Truth

ãÇ ßá åÐÇ ÇáÙáã

Why is all that Unfairness and unjustice ?

Çíä ÇáÇãã ÇáãÊÍÏå ..

Where is the United Nations ?

Çíä ÇáãäÇÏæä ÈÇáÍÞ æÇáÚÏá .

Where are the right and just callers and proponents .

Peter Pearson

By discussing Python, we actually can make the world a
slightly better place.