Palin as brain surgeon

Discussion in 'Java' started by Roedy Green, Sep 27, 2008.

  1. Roedy Green

    Roedy Green Guest

    "Governor Palin, are you ready at this moment to perform surgery on
    this child's brain?"

    "Of course, Charlie. I have several boys of my own, and I'm an avid
    hunter."

    "But governor, this is neurosurgery, and you have no training as a
    surgeon of any kind."

    "That's just the point, Charlie. The American people want change in
    how we make medical decisions in this country. And when faced with a
    challenge, you cannot blink."

    ~ Sam Harris
    http://richarddawkins.net/article,3142,When-Atheists-Attack,Sam-Harris--NEWSWEEK

    --
    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    http://mindprod.com/politics/harper.html
    Roedy Green, Sep 27, 2008

  2. Roedy Green

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Sat, 27 Sep 2008 00:07:33 -0700, Roedy Green
    <> wrote, quoted or indirectly quoted
    someone who said :

    >"Governor Palin, are you ready at this moment to perform surgery on
    >this child's brain?"

    oops, wrong newsgroup.
    Roedy Green, Sep 27, 2008

  3. Roedy Green

    Qu0ll Guest

    "Roedy Green" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 27 Sep 2008 00:07:33 -0700, Roedy Green
    > <> wrote, quoted or indirectly quoted
    > someone who said :
    >
    >>"Governor Palin, are you ready at this moment to perform surgery on
    >>this child's brain?"

    > oops, wrong newsgroup.

    I bet.

    --