PAMIE and beautifulsoup problem

Discussion in 'Python' started by elca, Oct 23, 2009.

  1. elca

    elca Guest

    hello,
    currently im making some web scrap script.
    and i was choice PAMIE to use my script.
    actually im new to python and programming.
    so i have no idea ,if i use PAMIE,it really helpful to make script to relate
    with win32-python.
    ok my problem is ,
    while im making script,i was encounter two probelm.
    first , i want to let work my script Beautifulsoup and PAMIE.
    so i was googled, and only i can found 1 hint.
    follow script is which i was found in google.
    but it not work for me.
    im using PAMIE3 version.even if i changed to pamie 2b version ,i couldn't
    make it working.

    from BeautifulSoup import BeautifulSoup
    Import cPAMIE
    url = 'http://www.cnn.com'
    ie = cPAMIE.PAMIE(url)
    bs = BeautifulSoup(ie.pageText())

    and follow is my script. how to make it to work ?
    from BeautifulSoup import BeautifulSoup
    from PAM30 import PAMIE

    url = 'http://www.cnn.com'
    ie = PAMIE(url)
    bs = BeautifulSoup(ie.pageText())

    my second problem is,while im making script,i think sometime i need normal
    IE interface.
    is it possible to change PAMIE's IE interface to just normal IE
    interface(InternetExplorer.Application)?
    i don't want to open new IE window to work with normal IE interface,want to
    continue work with current PAMIE's IE windows.
    sorry for my bad english
    Paul
    elca, Oct 23, 2009