Pamie and Python - new browser focus

Discussion in 'Python' started by saltima, May 2, 2006.

  1. saltima

    saltima Guest

    Hi all,

    I'm trying to automate my web browser testing by using Pamie and
    Python.

    Everything is going great except for when a new window opens up. (on
    the previous page, I click next, and a new window is opened up)

    The focus it seems is never transferred. I suspect this because the
    control is not being recognized.

    Here's the line for the control on the new page.
    ie.listBoxSelect('ddlOrType','1')

    Here's the error msgs:

    ** elementFind() did not find select-name;id-ddlOrType
    ** listBoxSelect() did not find ddlOrType-1

    I can't seem to figure this out.

    Any ideas??

    I would appreciate any help.

    saltima, May 2, 2006