Pamie and Python - new browser focus

saltima

Hi all,

I'm trying to automate my web browser testing by using Pamie and
Python.

Everything is going great except for when a new window opens up. (on
the previous page, I click next, and a new window is opened up)

The focus it seems is never transferred. I suspect this because the
control is not being recognized.

Here's the line for the control on the new page.
ie.listBoxSelect('ddlOrType','1')

Here's the error msgs:

** elementFind() did not find select-name;id-ddlOrType
** listBoxSelect() did not find ddlOrType-1

I can't seem to figure this out.

Any ideas??

I would appreciate any help.