Pandora 0.4.0 Public Release

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Julian I. Kamil, Mar 4, 2006.

  1. I am happy to announce that Pandora 0.4.0 has been made available to
    the general public. Since the last limited beta release, the code has
    been updated to include administrative pages for managing library
    contents, users, and runtime settings, automated generation of user
    home pages, user interface improvements, minor defect fixes, and new
    and updated documentation.

    Pandora is a simple web document and application platform written in
    Ruby. It aims to make it easy for a team of people to quickly
    collaborate on the network and develop custom document components and
    extensions to meet their specific needs.

    To get the code, visit the download page at
    http://pandora.rubyveil.com/pandora/Pandora/Project/Downloads or the
    RubyForge Pandora Project Site at
    http://rubyforge.org/projects/pandora/.

    Please contact me by email if you have any questions or comments about
    this release.

    Best regards,

    Julian I. Kamil <>
    Pandora Project Administrator