Pandora 0.4.0 Public Release

Julian I. Kamil

I am happy to announce that Pandora 0.4.0 has been made available to
the general public. Since the last limited beta release, the code has
been updated to include administrative pages for managing library
contents, users, and runtime settings, automated generation of user
home pages, user interface improvements, minor defect fixes, and new
and updated documentation.

Pandora is a simple web document and application platform written in
Ruby. It aims to make it easy for a team of people to quickly
collaborate on the network and develop custom document components and
extensions to meet their specific needs.

To get the code, visit the download page at
http://pandora.rubyveil.com/pandora/Pandora/Project/Downloads or the
RubyForge Pandora Project Site at
http://rubyforge.org/projects/pandora/.

Please contact me by email if you have any questions or comments about
this release.

Best regards,

Julian I. Kamil <[email protected]>
Pandora Project Administrator