    Borders do not always paint for me. I will have half a side painted
    while the other is not at all. Is this a bug ?

    , Nov 18, 2006

  2. The panel places a DIV tag around the enclosed area. When I have seen
    the border not show up it has been due to the width being 100%. This
    could be a browser bug. I just saw it in Firefox yesterday. What you
    can try is changing the width to 95% or even 99.99% just so that it
    makes room for the border.

    Also, instead of setting the border properties on the Panel, I suggest
    setting the CssClass property and then use CSS to set the border around
    the area. That way you can use the CssClass value in many places and
    control the style from a central location.

    Brennan Stehling
    http://brennan.offwhite.net/blog/

    Brennan Stehling, Nov 18, 2006