    raises havoc, no previous table is closed, width=100%,
    and other such nasties.
    Anyone have any experiences with this ..
    Sink, Dec 2, 2003

  2. Sink

    Sink Guest

    The panels are breathing under netscape, by closing the
    previous table and adding table defs under the panel
    defines, but the Netscape html contains extra tables
    although it now displays as wanted.
    Is there a way to control this?

    Sink, Dec 2, 2003

  3. Sink

    MSFT Guest

    Hello,

    ASP.NET Panel control will be rendered as "<DIV>" tag on client browser. It
    seems Netscape perfom different behaviors when the </table> is lost. To
    avoid such a problem, we need to ensure the HTML code is valid and
    completed.

    Luke
    Microsoft Online Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
    rights.)
    MSFT, Dec 3, 2003
  4. Sink

    Sink Guest

    Thanks for the update. When I closed the previous tables
    and added table defs in the panels, the look is correct
    on both IE and Netscape, though I have quite a few extra
    not seem to affect the presentation.
    Regards

    and confers no

    Sink, Dec 3, 2003