    technical term!), and I can not move them into other positions.

    ???

    Thanks, Kat

    KatB, Oct 17, 2003

  2. KatB

    S. Spurlock Guest

    Kat,

    Try putting a span tag inside your panel like this:

    <DIV ms_positioning="GridLayout">

    Then when you drop controls into the span, you should be able to position
    them where you want them in the designer.

    Alternately, I've had better luck using html tables...

    hth,
    Scott

    S. Spurlock, Oct 17, 2003

  3. Hi Kat,

    Are you using the Panel control from the Web Controls tab in the toolbox?
    If so, this shouldn't happen. It sounds to me like you might be using the
    Grid Layout Panel from the HTML tab of the toolbox.

    Jim Cheshire [MSFT]
    Developer Support
    ASP.NET

    Jim Cheshire [MSFT], Oct 17, 2003