    in Firefox (Mozilla). Is this under developer control?
    Thanks
    Timo

    Timo, Apr 8, 2004

  2. Timo

    Scott Guest

    You need an update to the browserCaps (or you could manually set the clientTarget); do a google for
    "asp.net firefox browsercaps" and you should get some more details.

    Scott

    Scott, Apr 8, 2004

  3. Timo

    Timo Guest

    Thank you, Scott!

    In article <>, noemail@this-
    is-extra-hotmail.com writes...

    Timo, Apr 9, 2004
  4. Timo

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Hi,

    setting clienttarget is one option but if you want flexibility and
    customizability, check these posts at ASp.NEt Forums.

    http://www.asp.net/Forums/ShowPost.aspx?tabindex=1&PostID=89874

    --
    Teemu Keiski
    http://blogs.aspadvice.com/joteke