Panel.Visible = True also make child controls visible.

Guest

Hi There.
I have a panel that i display to the user after they have entered some data.
On that panel is a label which is set to visible = false at design time. If
i make the panel visible however it shows the label. This is no big deal, i
just set the label back to false again after i show the panel.

I just wanted to check this is normal behviour or is there an overrride. I
really only want to show the panel and any of it's visible child controls
not all of them. I dont want this bubble down effect.

TIA
Richard