Panel with horizontal scrollbar

Marco Liedekerken

Hi,

I want a Horizontal scrollbar to appear in my Panel control when I add new
controls to it (when the width is getting too big).
The Vertical scrollbar is easy (adding overflow: auto to the style attribute
of the panel element).
Now when I dynamicly add controls to the Panel control the controls are
getting places at the next line (I did not add a <br>) instead of at the
same line (the horizontal scrollbar should appear now).
I looked at other postings about horizontal scrollbars but there is no place
where there are Panel controls behaving like I would like them to.

Can someone help me any further?

Thanks, Marco