Panels in VS2005 - not displaying content in design mode

Guest

I'm using Visual Studio 2005 to build my web pages. This works fine except
for using the VS2005 design mode and inserting panels to not display some
rows (before and after TR tags), it won't show the html inside the panels. I
have the panel set to visible= true, and it renders the html correctly when I
browse the page, but in the WSIWIG design mode in VS2005, it doesn't show the
html in between the panel tags. This makes it hard to design...

Is there a way to show the rows in between the panel open tag and close tag
in design mode in vs2005? This used to work in VS2003.