    have an ideal (that relate in CS) to suggest to me or give me some
    resource for read more about this topic.

    Thank you for suggestion.

    Joojle, Jun 18, 2007

  2. Joojle

    Sammy Larbi Guest

    I guess looking at the Ruby source would be a good place to start, but
    there may be better.

    Sammy Larbi, Jun 18, 2007

  3. Joojle

    James Britt Guest

    Sammy Larbi wrote:
    > I guess looking at the Ruby source would be a good place to start, but
    > there may be better.

    Please do not top-post.

    > Joojle wrote, On 6/18/2007 12:00 PM:
    >> I am study in Computer Science and my course in Seminar was assign me
    >> to do a research paper in my interest topic about Computer Science. So
    >> I design to choose the topic in Ruby Programing language. In the
    >> content, I think this paper may contain about the ideal of "How
    >> exactly the Ruby interpreter work". Now I am opening for anyone who
    >> have an ideal (that relate in CS) to suggest to me or give me some
    >> resource for read more about this topic.
    >>
    >> Thank you for suggestion.

    Start with the source. But consider also looking at other
    implementations besides the canonical C version (for example, JRuby and
    Rubinious).

    --
    James Britt

    - Benjamin Franklin, when asked about static typing
    (and a tip of the hat to raganwald)

    James Britt, Jun 19, 2007

    You can check this link : http://eigenclass.org/hiki/ruby internals guide

    Olivier Renaud, Jun 19, 2007