Paragraph Name

Jim Heavey

Hello, I was wondering if there is some way I can obtain the name of the
subroutine that a line of code is executing in via the code.

Sy for example you wanted to write a message like the following:

Trace.Write("ProcessStart", "Starting in Subroutine 'MySubroutine'"

Is there a way for me to programmatically get the name of the subroutine in
which this line of code is executing such that I do not have to hard code
the information everytime?

Thanks in advance for your assistance!!!!!!