Parameters and the HyperLinkColumn

Ron Clarke

Hi all,
I have a DataGrid which contains a HyperLinkColumn. The text of the link is
formatted using the value from a column in the grid. For example, one column
has the "ProfileID" value, e.g. "pr13". So I need the link to look like
this:
"ViewProfile.aspx?profid=pr13".
I can get this to work for the link text, but how do I set values such that
the ProfileID value is substituted so ViewProfile.aspx page has what it
needs in the Query object? In other words, I can format the text, but the
link does not match the text displayed. The URL is processed as if the
parameter was not even there.
I've tried various things but cannot get the URL formed correctly. Thanks in
advance for the help.

-Ron Clarke