Parameters to an html page

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by None, Apr 15, 2005.

  1. None

    None Guest

    Hello there,

    I have problems in accessing some control on some other web page, I
    want to assign some value to a control on some other web page, it is
    quite simple to transfer values through server side languages like PHP,
    ASP but I need it in JavaScript.

    Like i am looking for the javascript statement like following:

    url = "http://www.something.com/needsHelp.html";
    url.form1.helpTopicBox = "How to solve a problem";
    url.form1.submit = true;

    I want "How to solve a problem" over there and also the form submitted.

    Can any guru help ?

    Best,

    Rao.

    None, Apr 15, 2005