  1. Hey Guys, how can I do to pass a parameter to my smart client (exe) from my
    aspx page???

    Thank's
    André Almeida Maldonado, May 13, 2004

  2. I've tried System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(filename, argements), but when I
    pass the filename - "bin\SmartClient.exe", I receive an error message
    telling that the file cannot be found.

    What can I do?

    "Kamran" <> escreveu na mensagem
    > I am assuming you are starting your EXE first time: Define the parameters

    and use
    > System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(filename, argements) to pass parameters.
    >
    > If your EXE application is already running and you want to share some data

    then it is crossboundry communication. Use Remoting or WebService.

    André Almeida Maldonado, May 13, 2004