Parent/Child/Grandchild Nested Datatables

Guest

Can someone help me with a datarelations question? I set up a nested
Repeater control using nested tables in a Sql Server database but I don't
know how to set the datarelation between the child and the grandchild
relation so that they share the same relation key. Can someone help me with
this? Please.