parent refresh on child exit where is my mistake?

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by incuso@gmail.com, Sep 28, 2006.

  1. Guest

    I would like to have a parent refresh when child window is closed.

    On parent window I have this code:

    and it works fine, and open a child window.

    In the child window different pages are loaded and at the last is:

    onload="self.close();">
    &nbsp;

    The parent is refreshed when I am using firefox, but this is not
    working when I am using MSIExloprer...

    What's wrong with my code?

    Thanks,
    Massimo