Parse a string from field CORRECT EMAIL

Dan Somdahl

Hi, I am new to ASP but have what should be a fairly simple task that I
can't figure out.
I need to parse a string from a single, semi-colon delimited, 60 character
field (el_text) in a recordset and display the results in a table on a
webpage (ASP)

I can retrieve the recordset from the database and display the field data
results in rows of a table but have the entire 60 character string in one
cell. I need to break that string apart and put each semi-colon delimited
value in it's own cell. Then move to the next record and do the same thing
in the next row of the table. - and so on

I'm using ASP, VB Script with DMSII Database and OLEDB

Does anyone have some code examples on how to break this field apart and
then arrange the data into an html table on a webpage?