    This is line 43 of my code:
    process (m_click = '1')

    This is for a school project, I don't understand the error, and I'm not very good with VHDL. Can someone help me fix this problem?:(

    leo89vjl, May 3, 2010

  2. leo89vjl

    joris

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2009
    Messages:
    152
    A process' sensitivity list should list the signals it "is sensitive to" (that is, whenever the signal changes, the process code executes)

    The error is (rightly) saying it didn't expect an assignment there.

    joris, May 3, 2010

  3. leo89vjl

    jaga

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    hello

    assignments shouldn be done in the sensitivity list ...
    sensitivity list basically stands for the signals for which the process is triggered ...

    jaga, Mar 31, 2011