Parse Variables to ASP Page

Andrew Stanton

Hello,

Currently our business has to enter the service tag in the following
url:

http://support.euro.dell.com/uk/en/ECare/Form/SCSIndex.asp

each time we need to chek the status of a support call. This can -
with a large number of calls be horribly laborious...

We store the dell service tag as our own equipment asset tag in our
call logging application and this also has the facility to load a URL
to a new browser window via a custom command button.

We have the above URL in the shortcut however we still need to enter
the service tag manually - can you advise how we would format the URL
to allow it parse the service tag from our sql database directly to
your URL.