parse xml&xsl method

dev

Hey all,

I need some guidens please..

ok I have 3 xml files and they are connected with 3 different xsl pages..

i want to make a Object Class that first build up the first xml.. then the 2
etc and parse it in 1 time together..

or how can i merge 3 different xsl files and xml at the same time together
and with the DOM parser memdump() all? at once..?

[Project]
I have a header.. that is also dynamicly fron database, a main content from
database and a static footer..
so i need to make first a UML static case.. and then programm the classes
and parse them in html :)

Cheers,