parse xml&xsl method

Discussion in 'XML' started by dev, Nov 4, 2004.

  1. dev

    dev Guest

    Hey all,

    I need some guidens please..

    ok I have 3 xml files and they are connected with 3 different xsl pages..

    i want to make a Object Class that first build up the first xml.. then the 2
    etc and parse it in 1 time together..

    or how can i merge 3 different xsl files and xml at the same time together
    and with the DOM parser memdump() all? at once..?

    [Project]
    I have a header.. that is also dynamicly fron database, a main content from
    database and a static footer..
    so i need to make first a UML static case.. and then programm the classes
    and parse them in html :)

    Cheers,

    dev, Nov 4, 2004