    is missing parenthisies myCat.Draw() fixes the probem.
    </note>

    , Feb 7, 2005

  2. <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I have documented programing errors in C++ useing xml document. So I
    > want a way to display this xml document but any xml parser I download
    > complains about "A name was started with an invalid character" This is
    > prob because xml doesnt like c++ and Im looking for a solution.
    >
    > This is what the portion of my document looks like:
    >
    > <note>
    > <error>
    > no match for 'operator<<' in 'std::eek:perator<<(std::basic_ostream.....
    > </error>

    > You may have forgoten the braces when calling a class method such as
    >
    > cout << myCat.Draw << endl;
    >
    > is missing parenthisies myCat.Draw() fixes the probem.
    > </note>

    Relevant pages:

    http://www.zvon.org/xxl/XMLTutorial/Output/example8.html
    http://www.zvon.org/xxl/XMLTutorial/Output/example12.html

    start the tutorial here:
    (hint: there's also many languages available other than english)
    http://www.zvon.org/xxl/XMLTutorial/General/book.html

    with respect,
    Toni Uusitalo

    Toni Uusitalo, Feb 7, 2005

    That worked great. Thanks for all the help and the tutorial as well.

    , Feb 7, 2005