parseing c++ within a xml document

atapi103

I have documented programing errors in C++ useing xml document. So I
want a way to display this xml document but any xml parser I download
complains about "A name was started with an invalid character" This is
prob because xml doesnt like c++ and Im looking for a solution.

This is what the portion of my document looks like:

<note>
<error>
no match for 'operator<<' in 'std::eek:perator<<(std::basic_ostream.....
</error>

You may have forgoten the braces when calling a class method such as

cout << myCat.Draw << endl;

is missing parenthisies myCat.Draw() fixes the probem.
</note>

Toni Uusitalo

I have documented programing errors in C++ useing xml document. So I
want a way to display this xml document but any xml parser I download
complains about "A name was started with an invalid character" This is
prob because xml doesnt like c++ and Im looking for a solution.

This is what the portion of my document looks like:

<note>
<error>
no match for 'operator<<' in 'std::eek:perator<<(std::basic_ostream.....
</error>

You may have forgoten the braces when calling a class method such as

cout << myCat.Draw << endl;

is missing parenthisies myCat.Draw() fixes the probem.
</note>

Relevant pages:

http://www.zvon.org/xxl/XMLTutorial/Output/example8.html
http://www.zvon.org/xxl/XMLTutorial/Output/example12.html

start the tutorial here:
(hint: there's also many languages available other than english)
http://www.zvon.org/xxl/XMLTutorial/General/book.html

with respect,
Toni Uusitalo