    in C with the very minimum changes.

    Thanks and Regards,
    karthik bala guru

    karthik bala guru, Jul 1, 2004

  2. karthik bala guru

    Jack Klein Guest

    On 30 Jun 2004 20:49:04 -0700, (karthik bala
    guru) wrote in comp.lang.c:

    > Hi,
    > I would like to have a XHTML Generator and Parser
    > in C language from the open source community.
    > Someone Here, kindly give me a link or
    > the name of the tool available in the opensource
    > world.
    >
    > Or atleast a XML Generator / Parser that can
    > be easily converted to XHTML Parser Generator
    > in C with the very minimum changes.
    >
    > Thanks and Regards,
    > karthik bala guru

    What is your question about the C language?

    Try http://www.google.com

    --
    Jack Klein
    Home: http://JK-Technology.Com

    Jack Klein, Jul 1, 2004

  3. karthik bala guru

    SM Ryan Guest

    # Or atleast a XML Generator / Parser that can
    # be easily converted to XHTML Parser Generator
    # in C with the very minimum changes.

    expat is one widely available, free XML parser.

    --
    SM Ryan http://www.rawbw.com/~wyrmwif/
    Wow. A sailboat.

    SM Ryan, Jul 1, 2004