Parser Error Could not load type 'dotnettest.Global'

Jerry Tovar

I am using .Net 2003 on a XP Pro using IIS. My IIS is
configured to have it's root on our Network drive.

I have been able to create ASP.Net webform up until now.

For what ever reason, I am getting the following parser
errors on the webforms that used to work and any new
ASP.Net webforms I try to create. I have been having this
error appear for the last week.

Any suggestions?

Error message----------------------------
Server Error in '/dotnettest' Application.

Parser Error
resource required to service this request. Please review
the following specific parse error details and modify
your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load
type 'dotnettest.Global'.

Source Error: