Parser Error: Could not load type

BW

When entering web site I get the following error in the Default.aspx page:

Server Error in '/' Application.
----

Parser Error

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'Piosvcs.Global'.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Application Codebehind="Global.asax.vb"
Inherits="Piosvcs.Global" %>

Source File: C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\piosvcs\global.asax Line: 1

----

Version:1.1.4322.573

The web server is a Windows 2000 machine with all hot fixes, patches, and
IIS Lockdown applied.

I develop on a Windows XP Pro laptop and moved/copied files to web server
via network. Runs as it should on the development machine.

Any ideas or links come to mind?

bw

Marina

Did you copy the DLL produced during compilation in the bin directory to the
server as well?