'Parser Error Message: Access is denied ...

Guest

I get error 'Parser Error Message: Access is denied ...' in my webapplication

1. indexing service on server and dev. PC is off
2. error appearing randomly
3. error appearing both in development and production

What is your attitude to this?

Details:

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data' could not be loaded.

=== Pre-bind state information ===
LOG: DisplayName = Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data
(Partial)
LOG: Appbase = file:///C:/Visual Studio Projects/ProWell/TimesheetSolution/Timesheet/WebUIProjects/PWTimesheet
LOG: Initial PrivatePath = bin
Calling assembly : (Unknown).
===

LOG: Policy not being applied to reference at this time (private, custom, partial, or location-based assembly bind).
LOG: Post-policy reference: Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.1.4322/Temporary ASP.NET Files/pwtimesheet/0eaaa975/e76ce075/Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.DLL.
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.1.4322/Temporary ASP.NET Files/pwtimesheet/0eaaa975/e76ce075/Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data/Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.DLL.
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Visual Studio Projects/ProWell/TimesheetSolution/Timesheet/WebUIProjects/PWTimesheet/bin/Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.DLL.
LOG: Publisher policy file is not found.
LOG: No redirect found in host configuration file (C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet.config).
LOG: Using machine configuration file from C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\config\machine.config.
LOG: Post-policy reference: Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1580a60ecc254ba7