    What should I look for ?

    Thanks.
    François.
    Francois, May 22, 2007

  2. Look for class name references that omit namespaces. It sounds like you have
    a conflict of 2 class name references (without explicit namespace) that
    could be in more than one namespace.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP

    Printing Components, Email Components,
    http://www.miradyne.net

    Kevin Spencer, May 22, 2007

  3. Francois

    Francois Guest

    Seems that it was a variable name problem.
    In the ASPX page, I had MyZone ID.
    In the CS code, I used myZone variable.

    I fear this was the origin of the problem.

    I thing I did not still understand is that I could run the pages on the
    development computer. Even if I was not under debugging. (and of course no
    build error).

    But on a computer without dev tools, I had the ambiguous error.

    Thanks.

    Francois, May 22, 2007
  4. Francois

    Hans Kesting Guest

    > Look for class name references that omit namespaces. It sounds like
    > you have a conflict of 2 class name references (without explicit
    > namespace) that could be in more than one namespace.
    >
    > Kevin Spencer

    And some candidates for this are 'Menu' and 'Login', both of which now exist
    in System.Web.UI.WebControls. (I had a compile-time issue with both)

    Strange that the error is only on the test machine?

    Hans Kesting

    Hans Kesting, May 22, 2007