Parser Error Message: Could not load type - please HELP

mp

I have aspx file VS.NET 2002 with c#
My application works perfectly on my pc.
Please, I need help... THANKS :)
=============================
1) I would like to know what is minimum files what I must transfering on
server ( aspx and what else?)

2) When I tried to put all on brinkster server i got error as is described
below. I need to know where problem is and how to resolve it. I have tried
to change web.config file and custom error setting is seting on off
(<customErrors mode="Off" /> ). I have tried to remove DLL file, rebuild
again etc. Without results.....
Server Error in '/' Application.
----

Parser Error

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'WebApplication1.WebForm1'.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Page language="c#" Codebehind="MainWebForm.aspx.cs"
AutoEventWireup="false" Inherits="WebApplication1.WebForm1" %>
Line 2: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN" >
Line 3: <HTML>

Source File: \\genfs3\www27\mirkop\webapplication1\mainwebform.aspx
Line:1

Hermit Dave

A friend of mine uses Brinkster and i remember him saying that Brinkster
people dont support code behind and that he had to use aspx in classic way.
That was the only way he could get his stuff to run. You might want to check
with their support.

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

That error often indicates that the referenced code was not compiled into
the DLL. Did you make a change without recompiling?