Parser Error on the base project created by Visual Studio

CES

All,
I've just started to use VBStudio, up tell now I've coded with note pad, so
this is all new to me. I'm trying to create my first project but I'm running
into problems.

I've created a base ASP.net web application and used the default name
WebApplication1. Without doing !!anything!! to the WebForm1.aspx I build the
project by going to File Menu Build\Build Solution (Ctr+Shift+B) :

In the Output window I get:

------ Build started: Project: WebApplication1, Configuration: Debug
Preparing resources...
Updating references...