    web controls but still does not help.
    Thanks
    Sumana
    Sumana, Feb 3, 2004

  2. when you added a reference to the IE web controls dll, how are you doing it.
    You need to add it from the .net tab. You click on the .net tab in the
    customize toolbox dialogbox and browse to your dll, add it and select it.
    The reason I'm telling you this is because I have dealt with someone else in
    the past who selected mcirosoft tablstrip control,toolbar control and
    treeview control from the list of COM components thinking they were the IE
    web controls and complained of a similar error.

    An easier way to add it is to use the references dialog --project - add
    references from the vs.net menu. The default selected tab here is .net and
    you couldnt miss it ;P

    Alessandro Zifiglio, Feb 3, 2004

  3. Sumana

    Sumana Guest

    Hi Alessandro,
    I did add it using the .net tab. I am not sure what went wrong, i
    uninstalled and re installed it a couple of times and my colleague
    also tried doing it. But to no good.
    Sumana
    Sumana, Feb 4, 2004