Parser Error

dpdoug

I get this error when I run it, is it
because 'notifications' is a keyword, or what might be the
problem?

Parser Error
resource required to service this request. Please review
the following specific parse error details and modify your
source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'notifications'.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Page Language="vb" AutoEventWireup="false"
Codebehind="notifications.aspx.vb"
Inherits="notifications"%>
Line 2: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0
Transitional//EN">
Line 3: <HTML>

Thanks.

dodoug

Guest

That link doesn't seem to go where you intended it to. Can
you chck it out for me?

Thanks.

Bob Barrows

That link doesn't seem to go where you intended it to. Can
you chck it out for me?

OK, let me:
This is a classic asp newsgroup. While you may be lucky enough to find a
dotnet-savvy person here who can answer your question, you can eliminate the
luck factor by posting your question to an appropriate group. I suggest

Bob Barrows