Parser Error

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by dpdoug, Nov 12, 2003.

  1. dpdoug

    dpdoug Guest

    I get this error when I run it, is it
    because 'notifications' is a keyword, or what might be the
    problem?

    Parser Error
    resource required to service this request. Please review
    the following specific parse error details and modify your
    source file appropriately.

    Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'notifications'.

    Source Error:

    Line 1: <%@ Page Language="vb" AutoEventWireup="false"
    Codebehind="notifications.aspx.vb"
    Inherits="notifications"%>
    Line 2: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0
    Transitional//EN">
    Line 3: <HTML>

    Thanks.

    dodoug

    dpdoug, Nov 12, 2003

  2. dpdoug

    Ray at Guest

    "dpdoug" <> wrote in message
    > I get this error
    >
    > Parser Error

    http://www.aspfaq.com/5002

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Nov 12, 2003

  3. dpdoug

    Guest Guest

    Thanks Ray, but...

    That link doesn't seem to go where you intended it to. Can
    you chck it out for me?

    Thanks.

    Guest, Nov 12, 2003
  4. dpdoug

    Bob Barrows Guest

    Re: Thanks Ray, but...

    wrote:
    > That link doesn't seem to go where you intended it to. Can
    > you chck it out for me?

    OK, let me:
    This is a classic asp newsgroup. While you may be lucky enough to find a
    dotnet-savvy person here who can answer your question, you can eliminate the
    luck factor by posting your question to an appropriate group. I suggest

    Bob Barrows

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"