parser problem

adanpradan

Hello,

we have created two files sample.xml and sample.xsl

The code in sample.xml

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<department>
<dept-name>
Department of Magical Implications
</dept-name>
<address>
10 Hogwarts Castle
</address>
<person type="chair">
<name>Albus Dumbledore</name>
</person>
<person type="prof">
<name>Severus Snape</name>
<interests>potions</interests>
</person>
<person type="prof">
<name>Minerva McGonagall</name>
<house>Gryffindor</house>
</person>
</department>

The code in sample.xsl
<xsl:transform
version="1.0"
xmlns:saxon="http://icl.com/saxon"
exclude-result-prefixes="saxon"<xsl:template match="department">
<HTML>
<BODY>
<xsl:apply-templates select="dept-name" />

<xsl:apply-templates select="person" >
<xsl:sort select="name" order="ascending" />
</xsl:apply-templates>

</BODY>
</HTML>
</xsl:template>
<xsl:template match="dept-name">
<h1>
<xsl:value-of select="."/>
</h1>
</xsl:template><
<xsl:template match="person">

<xsl:value-of select="name"/>

</xsl:template>
<xsl:template match="person[(@type='chair')]">

<xsl:value-of select="name"/>
(Chair)

</xsl:template>
</xsl:transform>
parser used : saxon 5.5.1
Error generated on execution: Exception in thread "main
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/icl/saxon/Stylesheet. Kindly not
that we have not installed JDK 1.2 because the java executables ar
available in saxon.

Regards,
Manoj B

adanpradan