Parsing XML using SAX

Khalid Rasheed

I am a student and having a tuff time parsing a simple XML in java.
I'll appreciate a lot if any one can send me a sample code for parsing
a simple XML,

<people>
<name>Adam</name>
<name>John></name>
</people>

Result should show "Name = Adam, John"

If there is an error it should say "Sorry, Document not well formed"

Christophe Vanfleteren

Khalid said:
I am a student and having a tuff time parsing a simple XML in java.
I'll appreciate a lot if any one can send me a sample code for parsing
a simple XML,

<people>
<name>Adam</name>
<name>John></name>
</people>

Result should show "Name = Adam, John"

If there is an error it should say "Sorry, Document not well formed"

Why don't you start at
http://java.sun.com/j2ee/1.4/docs/tutorial/doc/JAXPIntro.html instead of
asking someone to do it for you.

If you have any specific problems, we'll be glad to help.