Partial class and code behind in asp.net2

Anders S. Willumsen

Ok - this is so stupid but i just don't get it.

When you create an aspx-file in asp.net2 with code behind, place a button on
the form an dbl click the button you end up in a partial class - that I
understand. But where can I find "the other half" of the class where
controls are decladed and events are wired. In 1.x there is a "Web Form
Designer generated code" region - where is that code in 2.0?

Like I said - stupid!

Thanks

Guest

Hi Anders,
This code is generated at just in time compilation stage, or when you using
precompilation utility. You can not alter this code. You can see it, using
reflector for example, on dlls created in Temporary ASP.NET Files
subdirectory.
Regards,
Leon