Partial display of xml data and unlimited drill down

tedqn

1. Unlimited drill down. Is it possible to define an XSL that can loop
all the way and parse result?
question 1
answer 1
followup question
followup answer
followup question
followup answer
follwup question
follwup answer
answer 2
question 2

2. Can xsl/xml parsing be used in part of a page? For example, I have a
page display db data and for a particular div, I have an xml chunk and
an xsl and I'd like to parse into html display for that div? ie. the
final result should not contain the top level html, body tags.

Thanks.