Partial member of class template specialization

Petre Iantu

How can I partlialy specialize function func below for <class Class, int>
for example?

Thanks,

Petre

template<class Class, class Dummy>

class Template

{

public:

Class func(Dummy param);

};

template <class Class, class Dummy> Class Template<Class, Dummy>::func(Dummy
f)

template <class Class, int> Class Template<Class, int>::func(int f)

int main()

{

Template<int, int> a;

Petre Iantu

How can I partlialy specialize function func below for said:
for example?

Sorry, I've found the answer... I should've specialized the class before.

Petre