    rest all details will be on interest shown by ur self

    thanks
    deepak sachdeva
    Project_ADM, Oct 25, 2007

  2. On Oct 25, 8:30 pm, Project_ADM <> wrote:
    > hello friends,
    > i am a nonjava professional and looking for java professionals those
    > who can make software with me, the concept, the design and the
    > knowldge and marketing would be mine and continous developement will
    > be yours,

    So you are looking for an idiot ...

    > I am looking partner on profit sharing basis,

    .... willing to work for free? And when someone cooks the books there
    will never nominally be a profit?

    If you need a programmer hire on and pay him, instead of making
    unspecified promises of profit sharing.
    Hunter Gratzner, Oct 25, 2007

  3. Project_ADM

    Mark Space Guest

    Hunter Gratzner wrote:

    > So you are looking for an idiot ...
    >

    > ... willing to work for free?

    Well, that would pretty much define "idiot," wouldn't it?
    Mark Space, Oct 25, 2007
  4. On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 15:26:54 -0700, Mark Space wrote:

    > Well, that would pretty much define "idiot," wouldn't it?

    And he doesn't even really sell the idea well.

    "Hey, I'll come up with an idea.. you spend the next 18 months
    implementing it, and then I'll share the money with you... I promise."

    --
    Kenneth P. Turvey <>
    Kenneth P. Turvey, Oct 25, 2007
  5. Mark Space wrote:
    > Hunter Gratzner wrote:
    >
    >> So you are looking for an idiot ...
    >>

    >> ... willing to work for free?

    > Well, that would pretty much define "idiot," wouldn't it?

    If you mean "An idiot willing to work for free" is an idiot, you are, by
    definition, correct.

    If you mean "A person willing to work for free" is an idiot, I disagree.
    I would call such a person an enthusiast. If he or she starves while
    working for free, that's of course a whole different story.

    /W
    Wildemar Wildenburger, Oct 26, 2007
  6. Project_ADM

    Lew Guest

    Wildemar Wildenburger wrote:
    > Mark Space wrote:
    >> Hunter Gratzner wrote:
    >>
    >>> So you are looking for an idiot ...
    >>>

    >>> ... willing to work for free?

    >> Well, that would pretty much define "idiot," wouldn't it?

    > If you mean "An idiot willing to work for free" is an idiot, you are, by
    > definition, correct.
    >
    > If you mean "A person willing to work for free" is an idiot, I disagree.
    > I would call such a person an enthusiast. If he or she starves while
    > working for free, that's of course a whole different story.

    We're in the narrow context of working for the OP on a commercial project for
    free, as I read the comment. The characterization could be made more accurate
    with an editorial interjection: one who is "... willing to work [for the OP]
    for free ..." exemplifies (not defines) an idiot.

    I had the same thought about the general case. Are open-source project
    contributors idiots? Of course not (in general). Would someone working for
    the OP be an idiot? In the sense of performing a thankless task for a con
    artist without recompense, thus perpetrating and expanding the con, presumably.

    --
    Lew
    Lew, Oct 26, 2007