    Do you know how I can do this?

    Thanks for any ideas,

    Cesar

    cksj, Oct 30, 2003

  2. if you're passing with javascript then make a function to populate 4 hidden
    fields in the parent window and the submit that form.
    if your link is of the form "page.aspx?param=<somevalue>" then just append
    more name=value pairs onto your link like such:
    "page.aspx?param1=<somevalue>&param2=<someothervalue>.....". You can
    implement a column like that with a Template Column. For mroe help on
    Template Columns search around the web. You would be looking for something
    along the lines of 'Concatenating columns in a datagrid'. There is a really
    good book by Dino Esposito that covers this from Microsoft publishing called
    'Building Web Solutions with ASP.NET and ADO.NET'.

    Alexey.

    "cksj" <> wrote in message
    > I have a link on my web app that opens a pop-up window. In the pop-up
    > window, the user can search for policy information. The result is

    displayed
    > on a datagrid. The datagrid has 1 hyperlink column and 3 bound columns.

    When
    > the user clicks the hyperlink, it passes the data of the hyperlink to the
    > parent window. This part works great. However, I would like to pass the

    data

    Alexey Kouzmitch, Oct 30, 2003