Pass DataGrid Select to New Page Form View

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by firstmalone, Apr 25, 2007.

  1. firstmalone

    firstmalone Guest

    I have a default.aspx I want to transfer the data to a new page Form
    View on select

    ASP.NET 2.0 VS.Net 2005 VB.Net

    Protected Sub GridView1_SelectedIndexChanged(ByVal sender As
    GridView1.SelectedIndexChanged
    Me.Server.Transfer("Ref.aspx?Number=" &
    Me.GridView1.DataKeys(0).Value.ToString & "&LastName = " &
    Me.GridView1.DataKeys(1).Value.ToString & "")
    End Sub

    Am I doing this correctly?
    How do I pulg (request) the values into the FormView?

    What would be good resources?

    firstmalone, Apr 25, 2007