Pass long string variable to another website ???

HelLind

Hello everyone !

Is there any way to pass session variables between two websites ( diff domains) ?

I've two websites and I want to integrate them.

I used to use the querystring but there is a limit to length of the querystring.

I've tried ASP-TEAR but I doubt it can work.

Is there any other way to pass any variable to another website.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Manohar Kamath

If they are on the same server or share same local network, you can pass the
values using an intermediate "staging area" such as SQL server. If the
servers are apart, then you could pass values via quertyString/form. Or, you
could get real fancy and just pass a token, and let the other site pull the
value using a web service.

Agoston Bejo

HelLind said:
Hello everyone !

Is there any way to pass session variables between two websites ( diff domains) ?

I've two websites and I want to integrate them.

I used to use the querystring but there is a limit to length of the querystring.

I've tried ASP-TEAR but I doubt it can work.

Is there any other way to pass any variable to another website.

Hidden fields in a form? (I don't know the exact restriction for the length,
though.)