    I've tried ASP-TEAR but I doubt it can work.

    Is there any other way to pass any variable to another website.

    Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

    HelLind, Oct 5, 2004

  2. If they are on the same server or share same local network, you can pass the
    values using an intermediate "staging area" such as SQL server. If the
    servers are apart, then you could pass values via quertyString/form. Or, you
    could get real fancy and just pass a token, and let the other site pull the
    value using a web service.

    --
    Manohar Kamath
    Editor, .netWire

    "HelLind" <> wrote in message
    > Hello everyone !
    >
    > Is there any way to pass session variables between two websites ( diff

    domains) ?

    > I've two websites and I want to integrate them.
    >
    > I used to use the querystring but there is a limit to length of the

    querystring.

    Manohar Kamath, Oct 5, 2004

  3. HelLind

    Agoston Bejo Guest

    "HelLind" <> wrote in message
    > Hello everyone !
    >
    > Is there any way to pass session variables between two websites ( diff

    domains) ?

    > I've two websites and I want to integrate them.
    >
    > I used to use the querystring but there is a limit to length of the

    querystring.

    > I've tried ASP-TEAR but I doubt it can work.
    >
    > Is there any other way to pass any variable to another website.

    Hidden fields in a form? (I don't know the exact restriction for the length,
    though.)

    Agoston Bejo, Oct 5, 2004