Pass mouse events through partially transparent element to element below

blgroup

I have a div that is absolutely positioned and is partially
transparent. Therefore, there can be links below it that are still
visible. I would like to be able to click on any links that are
positioned below this div.

Is this possible? If so, any insight into how would be appreciated.
Here is an example illustrating my point, I want to be able to click
on the link to "Google". I am concerned with Mozilla only at this
time.

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://
www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">
<head>
charset=iso-8859-1" />
<title>Untitled Document</title>
#divTop { position: absolute; left: 100px; top: 100px;
width: 100px; height: 100px; background-color: #99CCFF; opacity: 0.5;}
#divBottom { position: absolute; left: 100px; top: 100px;
width: 100px; height: 100px;}
</head>
www.google.com">Google</a></p>

David Mark

I have a div that is absolutely positioned and is partially
transparent. Therefore, there can be links below it that are still
visible. I would like to be able to click on any links that are
positioned below this div.

Is this possible? If so, any insight into how would be appreciated.
Here is an example illustrating my point, I want to be able to click
on the link to "Google". I am concerned with Mozilla only at this
time.

Forget it.

And delete this as you aren't serving XML.