    fields=parameter" .
    How can I do this? any example similar?

    Thanks

    Gonzalo Moreno, Dec 21, 2006

  2. Gonzalo Moreno

    Phil H Guest

    Hi

    Essentially there are two ways:

    (1) Set the NavigateUrl property of each node to include the address of
    the page containing the Gridview and append the parameter in a query
    string.

    (2) Use the SelectAction property to define an event in which the
    parameter is stored in a Session variable and the Server.Transfer
    method is invoked to call the page with the gridview.

    Phil H, Dec 26, 2006