Pass parameter from pages aspx

Gonzalo Moreno

Hello I need pass one parameter from one treeview to other page with one
gridview, this parameter is the filter of the "select * from kk where
fields=parameter" .
How can I do this? any example similar?

Thanks

Phil H

Hi

Essentially there are two ways:

(1) Set the NavigateUrl property of each node to include the address of
the page containing the Gridview and append the parameter in a query
string.

(2) Use the SelectAction property to define an event in which the
parameter is stored in a Session variable and the Server.Transfer
method is invoked to call the page with the gridview.