pass parameters in SPYCE

kepioo

Hi all,

I started to use the so good spyce server. I manage to do all the
basics, however, I still block on one problem :

How can I pass parameters to a spy page : example

I have an index page :

link1
link2
link3
link4

I want all theses html links to point to process.spy with the value of
the link as parameter ( equivalent to call process.spy -link1 ....).

Is this feasible with html links or I have to use forms and replace my
links with buttons?

Thank you for your help

NVk

Jonathan Ellis

kepioo said:
Hi all,

I started to use the so good spyce server. I manage to do all the
basics, however, I still block on one problem :

How can I pass parameters to a spy page : example

I have an index page :

link1
link2
link3
link4

I want all theses html links to point to process.spy with the value of
the link as parameter ( equivalent to call process.spy -link1 ....).

Is this feasible with html links or I have to use forms and replace my
links with buttons?

You mean, a href=process.spy?link=1 ?

Jonathan