pass parameters in SPYCE

Discussion in 'Python' started by kepioo, Jul 31, 2006.

  1. kepioo

    kepioo Guest

    Hi all,

    I started to use the so good spyce server. I manage to do all the
    basics, however, I still block on one problem :

    How can I pass parameters to a spy page : example

    I have an index page :

    link1
    link2
    link3
    link4

    I want all theses html links to point to process.spy with the value of
    the link as parameter ( equivalent to call process.spy -link1 ....).

    Is this feasible with html links or I have to use forms and replace my
    links with buttons?

    Thank you for your help

    NVk

    kepioo, Jul 31, 2006

  2. kepioo wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I started to use the so good spyce server. I manage to do all the
    > basics, however, I still block on one problem :
    >
    > How can I pass parameters to a spy page : example
    >
    > I have an index page :
    >
    > link1
    > link2
    > link3
    > link4
    >
    > I want all theses html links to point to process.spy with the value of
    > the link as parameter ( equivalent to call process.spy -link1 ....).
    >
    > Is this feasible with html links or I have to use forms and replace my
    > links with buttons?

    You mean, a href=process.spy?link=1 ?

    Jonathan

    Jonathan Ellis, Jul 31, 2006