Pass Search Terms from One Frame to Another

SysAdmin07

Hi,

I'm attempting to create a webpage with a search function. It consists
of 3 frames (one for the search box, one for the results, and one to
maintain a list of the last few searches). I'm currently having
problems passing the search terms to a different frame so that someone
can see their last few searches. If anyone has any ideas, I'd
appreciate them.

Here is what I have so far. Basically, in this snippet of code, I have
the results from the search outputting to "results2.cfm," which is in
a frame called "mapFrame." As stated, I'd like to get the search
terms, not results, to be outputted to another frame called
"resultFrame.cfm" Firstly, I am unsure how to pass the "Search" value
to "resultsFrame.cfm" and secondly, how should I display it (e.g.
should I use a textbox or is there a better method)?

Thanks.

Code:
<form TARGET="mapFrame" METHOD="POST" ACTION="results2.cfm">
(without the state) or zip code </span></td>
[QUOTE]
value="Search" /></td>
value="Reset" /></td>
</form>