    BEA). The portal only supports v1.1. I want to pass that session
    variable to multiple pages externally that are running v2.0. Is this
    possible? Please help.
    aperez, Nov 10, 2006

  2. Since session is application-specific, even if they were both ASP.NET 2.0 you
    still couldn't do it, since they are each running in a separate appDomain.
    You would likely need to come up with some external state mechanism using
    remoting to store the "session" with a unique key to both apps someplace
    "outside" of each app (database, etc.).
    Peter

    http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    UnBlog:
    http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Nov 10, 2006