    I am having a little problem figuring this out.

    Thanks in advance
    DV
    Dthmtlgod, Jan 12, 2005

  2. Dthmtlgod

    Lance Wynn Guest

    You will need to use some Javascript to do this.
    one way is in the onclick event of a button, call form.submit() for both
    forms.
    This method assumes that the browser has Javascript enabled.

    Another way, may be to post to the parent page, and then pass the values you
    need to the iFrame pages in the src property as a query string. This would
    not require the use of javascript, but you will be limited in the amount of
    data you can pass.

    There are probably plenty more ways to do this too.

    "Dthmtlgod" <> wrote in message
    I want to pass the value to two frames and two pages after hitting the
    submit button

    If my form I have this
    <form method="get" action="search2.asp" target="fSearch2">
    I want to pass crPN to below as well
    action="search3.asp" target="fSearch3"

    Lance Wynn, Jan 13, 2005

  3. Lance Wynn wrote:
    > You will need to use some Javascript to do this.

    You mean client-side code ... :)

    Javascript can be used in server-side code.

    Bob Barrows

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"