Pass4Sure(Only $30) to pass Sun Certification exams.

Discussion in 'Java' started by ExamClear.Com, Feb 13, 2009.

  1. Pass4Sure(Only $30) to pass Sun Certification exams.
    http://www.examclear.com/SUN-index.html
    ExamClear provide test engines for SUN Certification! Everyone,
    whether he obtains experience in IT Certifications or not, will
    succeed in passing and getting high marks in the SUN certification
    exams with our products!
    Using ExamClear complete and current set of SUN training materials
    will pass the exam easily and save much energy and time for you!
    ExamClear guarantee your success for SUN Certification in the first
    attempt. If you do not pass the exam on your first attempt we will
    give you 100% Money Back Guarantee.
    http://www.examclear.com/SCBCD.html
    http://www.examclear.com/SCDJWS.html
    http://www.examclear.com/SCJD.html
    http://www.examclear.com/SCJP.html
    http://www.examclear.com/SCMAD.html
    http://www.examclear.com/SCNA10.html
    http://www.examclear.com/SCNA9.html
    http://www.examclear.com/SCWCD.html
    http://www.examclear.com/SUN-Certifications.html
    http://www.examclear.com/SCEA5.html

    ExamClear.Com, Feb 13, 2009

  2. ExamClear.Com

    Lew Guest

    ExscamClear.SCam wrote:
    > Pass4Sure(Only $30) to pass Sun Certification exams.
    > http://www.exscamclear.scum/

    I don't believe you.
    > Using ExscamClear complete and current set of SUN [sic] training materials

    If I have Sun training materials then I don't need to waste my time and money
    on yours.

    BTW, your ad is illiterate and not credible. You'd think if you were any kind
    of serious business that you'd take the care to polish your copy to where it
    at least appears professional. How can we believe your exam study materials
    would be any better?

    That's a rhetorical question. We can't. If you can't even take the care to
    craft your ad well, you obviously aren't going to take the care to craft your
    product well. You are laughable.

    --
    Lew

    Lew, Feb 13, 2009