passing a file to an applet..

danielitob

Hi guys,
i've a question.
I've included a signed applet in my jsf application and my application
passes to it a file with

<param name="datfile" value ="file:///c:/eclipse/temp.txt">

and it works.
Now in my Eclipse i have lots of files and i didn't want passing applet
each time the same file. What i want now is passing the name of file
(temp.txt) (that is on the server) with a property stored in a bean.
How can i pass a bean property as value attribute of param tag?That is
suppose i've a bean file with property name,
i want to pass file.property +".txt" as file to applet.
Thanks very much